Do you wish to check your UAE Labour Contract copy here in the UAE? If your contract is registered with the Ministry of Labour (not with freezones), you can avail of the eNetwasal Services to request your copy.
You can directly click on this link: Contract Information Request , or follow the steps below:
How to check UAE Labour Contract online
- Head to Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation website.
- Click “Services” on the main menu
- Click “eServices” from the menu dropdown
- Scroll down and click on eNetwasal Services
- Scroll down on the lower left corner of the page and click on Contract Information
- On the next page, proceed to fill out the required information. You first choose what type of information you have, if you have a Labour Card. If you click ‘No’, you will be led to the page to fill out your passport number, birthday, nationality and phone number.
- Click ‘Next’ to generate your Labour Card Information Receipt
- Print the Receipt generated above and present it to a Tas’Heel enabled typing center who will print your requested information for a charge of maximum AED5.