Legoland Dubai is one of the four themed parks inside the amazing Dubai Parks and Resorts that caters for for families with children from 2-12.
Tips on How to enjoy Legoland Dubai:
- Check the closing hour of Legoland at the time of your visit so you can plan how to make the most of your visit. The earliest kids can come, the better. There is much to be done, and if there are no queues and kids get tireless, one full day, if not more, is needed to try all the rides.
- Plan your route, get a park map.
- When it’s hot on mid-day, it would be good to start with the indoor attractions at Miniland; watch the two shows at Lego Studios 4D and Ninjago; or create towers and cars at Imagination and Lost Kingdom. Mid afternoon can start with all the outdoor rides, unless kids are already used to running under the sun.
- The best day to visit is when there are less guests, most likely on a working day or school day, when there are less queues.
- Buy some Lego stuff at the retails shops! Shopping is best done before you leave to avoid carrying extra bags when going around. Also, there’s a lot of stuff to drool on, it may take your rides time just by choosing what to pick.
- For smaller kids, parents could check first the areas in the park that their kids can play in, checking with the staff if their kids can be allowed to ride before they join the queue. We saw frustrated parents queue-ing with their little kids for 30 minutes, only to be dis-allowed to ride.
- Have enough water for the kids as they run in between rides and attractions.
Legoland Dubai in Photos:
Legoland Dubai Location:
When coming from Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Road, as soon as you get past the petrol station after Jebel Ali, stay at the right, and get on the bridge sign-boarded to Dubai Parks and Resorts.
For ticket information:
Check the ticket prices and you may also buy online on this link: Legoland Tickets