Tourists who visit Dubai (and even residents too!) when seeing a camel would most likely take a photo of the lovely creature.
Here are some interesting tidbits to share about camels in Dubai:
- Where there is desert, there are camels and they remind that the roots of what is now Dubai, the city of superlatives – is that of Bedouins.
- Camel races happen during the winter months. One of camel race tracks is found at Al Lisali exit on Al Ain road past Dubai Outlet Mall.
- Camel meat are served as camel burgers at Local House, a small cafe at the historic Al Fahidi District.
- Camel milk, camel milkshakes and camel cappuccinos, anyone? Grab a drink from a few cafes in the city offering them, like the Majlis in Dubai Mall.
- There’s camel milk chocolates too, to bring as souvenirs, from Al Nassma
- Yes, there’s a Camel Museum in Dubai, visit it at the Al Shindagha area.
With the tidbits of course are these camel photos:
Reference: Visit Dubai website