Most Filipinos arriving in the UAE as tourists or on visit visas are required to present an Affidavit of Support and Guarantee to the Philippine airport officials before they can board their flights to the UAE.
If you are looking for the forms, you can download them from these links:
These are signed by their relatives who holds residency in the UAE, and these forms are presented to the Philippine Consulate or Embassy in the UAE for authentication.
The following related information can be seen at the Philippine Consulate’s website:
- Fill out appropriate Application Form.
- Prepare two (2) sets of documents including attachments and passport copy.
- Proceed to Notary Window for processing.
- Pay appropriate Courier fee.
- Pay appropriate fee at the Cashier.
- Transaction completed. Estimated processing time per transaction (7 minutes, excluding time in queue). Wait for delivery of document via Courier.
- Affidavit of Support and Guarantee – 7 working days
|Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Philippine Consulate Dubai|
|Affidavit of Support, Philippine Embassy|
Please check the Philippine Consulate or Philippine Embassy offices for any change procedures.